[OZTL_NET] WANTED: free online plagiarism checker

Angela Brady Angela_Brady at barker.nsw.edu.au
Thu Mar 19 11:14:30 AEDT 2015

Hi Catherine,

We also use Turnitin, and we set up the assignments so that students are
able to submit one or more drafts before submitting their final copy. Most
of our students take up this option, but we do warn them to leave
themselves time to rewrite sections if need be.

Using the draft option, also lets them review quotes etc that may push up
their originality percentage.

Kind regards,

Angela Brady
Teacher Librarian

Barker College An Anglican School
91 Pacific Highway, Hornsby, NSW, 2077 Australia
Telephone +61 (0)2 9847 8237 Facsimile +61 (0)2 9477 7411
www.barker.nsw.edu.au