[OZTL_NET] FW: Listening devices

Amanda Gardiner Amanda.Gardiner at bne.catholic.edu.au
Sun Mar 22 17:45:54 AEDT 2015

After Barbara's post request the other day I went ahead and purchased a CD player for my Library that allows six headsets to be plugged directly to it. No need for junction boxes etc. I have a mass of old headsets lying around that can be used. I also have heaps of CD stories with books that are under-utilised and this will make a great lunch time activity.
Paid $159.00 for the player

Kind Regards,

Amanda Gardiner

Teacher Librarian