[OZTL_NET] Books on grieving for Primary children

Losang Zopa losangzopa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:56:24 AEDT 2015

Hi Brid

My friend Barbara Braxton kindly shared this previously posted list
following the death of my adult daughter almost two weeks ago, to provide
me with some support for my little granddaughter, now living with me.

These may be of help for you as well. Also see Barb's recent review of a
new book Shine

http://thebottomshelf.edublogs.org/2015/03/14/shine/

Regards

Sue Warren