[OZTL_NET] Books on grieving for Primary children

Megan Daley m.daley at staidans.qld.edu.au
Tue Mar 24 10:52:43 AEDT 2015

Hi There Brid,
I have a number of books on grief on my blog as this has been a topic that has touched my own family and I very much believe in beautiful books which speak to this topic.

This blog post here has a number of books which deal with grief (some explicitly, some as part of other feelings) http://childrensbooksdaily.com/childrens-books-feelings-grief/

I highly recommend 'Life is Like the Wind' in this blog post here http://childrensbooksdaily.com/back-school-series-books-deal-big-issues/

My all-time favourite is probably 'Beginnings and Endings with Lifetimes in Between' and this is a book which should be on EVERY home and school library shelf in my opinion. I absolutely love this book http://childrensbooksdaily.com/beginnings-and-endings-with-lifetimes-in-between/

Megan