[OZTL_NET] GLBTQI children and young adult books

Adams, Narelle Narelle.Adams2 at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 07:08:57 AEDT 2015

Due to the response I have received from people wanting lists I have started a pinterest board
 https://www.pinterest.com/narellea/lgbtqi-young-people-childrens-books-and-resources/
If you know of any other books that could be added please contact me.

Narelle Adams
Teacher Librarian
Smithfield West Public School (Mon-Wed)
Wetherill Street  Wetherill Park NSW 2164
(02) 9604 4501

MEd,(Teacher Librarian); MTeach(Prim); GradDip(App.Sc. Inf&Lib Mgt.)
 BA( Welfare, Drama Theatre & Literary Studies)