[OZTL_NET] Request; Library unrelated

Losang Zopa losangzopa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:34:22 AEDT 2015

Hi All

We have a senior student who is wheelchair confined and the Senior
Schooling team are struggling to find him a suitable Work Experience
placement. He has done some work in the library here in Year 10, they have
tried local schools in admin offices but due to confidentiality not deemed
suitable. SS have been trying to contact a local member but no response. I
have suggested the local council itself but also said I would ask if any of
you have had a similar dilemma and may have some inspired ideas.

thanks
Sue Warren
Qld T-L
Just So Stories: http://losangzopa.wordpress.com