[OZTL_NET] QR codes and subscription databases?

Thomason, Michelle Thomason at clarendon.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 11:42:07 AEDT 2015

Hi all,

We have been asked to put up a display in our science centre to provide additional information and resources for a lecture that is occurring tomorrow night. I’m trialling using QR codes for the first time to link out to relevant articles via our subscription databases but I’m not sure how it would work since they require a login. Since I’m a bit time poor at the moment (end of term + preparing to move the junior campus library) I’m hoping someone has done it before and has a quick response for me.

Is anyone able to help? Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Michelle.

[cid:image2cfab4.JPG at 8f1933f5.47a17b1f]

Michelle Thomason
Librarian
Ballarat Clarendon College
1425 Sturt Street
Ballarat Victoria 3350

t +61 3 5330 8200
f +61 3 5333 1513
Thomason at clarendon.vic.edu.au
www.clarendon.vic.edu.au | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BallaratClarendonCollege> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/clarendontweet>

[cid:image7a41f8.GIF at 3fafc7b4.43a07f17]

Disclaimer

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Any content of this message and its attachments which does not relate to the official business of the College must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by that company or any of its related entities. No warranty is made that the email or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.