[OZTL_NET] OZTL_NET Digest, Weeded Books and Overseas

Deborah Brown DBrown at monte.nsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 12:16:04 AEDT 2015

After finding that many charities would not accept our weeded books, we
now drop them off to Ranfurly Book Aid in Lilyfield, in Sydney┬╣s Inner
West, where they are redirected to communities in need. More information
at this website:
http://rotarydistrict9685.org.au/Stories/ranfurly-book-aid

Kind regards,
Deborah

Manager, Library and Information Science
Extended Essay Coordinator
Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
128 Miller Street | North Sydney NSW 2060 | AUSTRALIA
PO Box 1064  |  North Sydney NSW 2059  |  AUSTRALIA
P: +61 2 9409 6290 | F: +61 2 9956 5925 | E: dbrown at monte.nsw.edu.au | W:
http://www.monte.nsw.edu.au <http://www.monte.nsw.edu.au/>