[OZTL_NET] Out of print book

Tan, Connie (Moana Primary School) Connie.Tan344 at schools.sa.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 12:44:29 AEDT 2015

Dear 'Netters

I am looking to borrow a book titled "I am Rosemarie" authored by Marietta D. Moskin. It seems it is out of print.  One of our teachers would dearly like to use it a a base for a literature unit next term. Happy to cover postage etc. if an interstate person can help.

Any help appreciated.

Connie Tan

Moana Primary School

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.