[OZTL_NET] Library opening hours

james henri sjhenri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:03:11 AEDT 2015

Hi Wendy

Schools that want to offer extended service MUST apportion funding to those
services. In your case that means an increased allocation of funds to
information services.

It seem to me that an increase in opening hours without adjustment to the
learning environment and learning expectations would be inappropriate. And
I would want those extended opening hours to arise out of other broader
changes.

Will the principal make herself available in the library during those hours?

What extended PD will be available during those hours?

Best wishes

James Henri

Principal
Learning Team Australia