[OZTL_NET] Feedback on Access-It

Mancell, Pamela K mancell.pamela.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 26 18:28:07 AEDT 2015

Hi Alice,
We did this at the end of 2013. Of course any errors in your current system will be transferred across. The good news is that the authority files are extremely easy to edit, and global changes quick and painless. We had a number of subject headings that were either wrong or repeated. They can be edited, merged and changes globally applied. I would transfer all the data and then just make the changes.
Hope this helps,

Pam Mancell
Northcote High School
St Georges Road