[OZTL_NET] LGBT - award acceptance speech

WHITNEY, Kevin Kevin.WHITNEY at kew.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 26 19:30:43 AEDT 2015

Hi Barbara

Thanks for the link. I was in a musical trio performing for an Argonauts GL rowing club function, at which Michael Kirby was inducted as their club's patron. Michael gave the most inspiring speech in which he said, if you want justice and equality, you must be willing to fight for the same for others. In case you haven't seen it, check out writer Graham Moore's acceptance speech for Best Adapted Screenplay at the Oscars.
http://oscar.go.com/video/2015-awards-ceremony-highlights/_m_VDKA0_4756q5vd

Kevin Whitney