[OZTL_NET] Whiteboard paint

Graeme Smith smithgr at immanuel.qld.edu.au
Fri Mar 27 11:20:31 AEDT 2015

Good morning all.

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with having any of their rooms painted with "whiteboard paint".  We are in the process of renovating some spaces for use as staff PD and meeting rooms and one of the suggestions has been to paint it with said paint so that the walls are "writeable" as well as being "projectable".

Answers to the questions below would be extremely helpful.

1.  Does it work?

2. How does it look?  When it is newly painted?   Some time down the track?

3. Does it come in different styles of paint like regular house paint?  eg. High Gloss, Gloss, Semi Gloss, Satin, Matt, etc.  Are any of these preferred for "whiteboard" use or "projection" use?

4. Do the walls clean up okay after use?

5. If you are using an Epson EB-595 interactive projector and projecting directly onto a wall painted with this "whiteboard paint" is it working effectively?

Any advice will be most welcome.

Regards,

_______
Graeme Smith
Head of Library Services
International Liaison Coordinator

IMMANUEL LUTHERAN COLLEGE
126-142 Wises Road Buderim Queensland Australia 4556
PO Box 5025 Maroochydore BC Queensland Australia 4558
T. 07 5477 3428
F. 07 5477 3477
W. www.immanuel.qld.edu.au<http://www.immanuel.qld.edu.au/>