[OZTL_NET] Feedback on Access-It

Kelly Marsh Kelly.Marsh at svacs.wa.edu.au
Fri Mar 27 12:50:55 AEDT 2015

Hello Pam and Alice,

We are currently looking at changing from Smart Library (vLibrary) to ACCESSIT and I was wondering how you are finding it?  We are really interested in finding out how ACCESSIT is with global changes and reports.

Any feedback would be welcomed.

Kind Regards,

Kelly Marsh
Head of Library Services
Teacher Librarian

A school of The Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)

Address:
Swanleigh Parade, Aveley WA 6069
Website:
www.svacs.wa.edu.au
Telephone:
Facsimile:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have or believe you may have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author or sender and do not necessarily represent those of Swan Valley ACS. It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Swan Valley ACS accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.