[OZTL_NET] Share: Cranky ladies of history recommended

Pat Pledger patricia.pledger at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 27 16:13:37 AEDT 2015

I can highly recommend Cranky ladies of history for adults and senior
students.
'Cranky Ladies of History is an anthology conceived and developed by
Tehani Wessley of Fablecroft Publishing and author, Tansy Rayner
Roberts. Crowdfunded through Pozible during Womens History Month in
2014, the concept attracted many supporters eager to be a part of project.'
http://fablecroft.com.au/about/publications/cranky-ladies-of-history

Absolutely loved The Company Of Women by Garth Nix about Lady Godiva and
was horrified by the last Countess of Bathory in Look How Cold My Hands
Are by Deborah Biancotti.
I haven't read all the stories yet, but those I have read are really
wonderful, provocative and thought provoking. Great for Women's History
Month. Best of all Tehani Wessley is one of the editors!
Regards
Pat

--
Pat Pledger