[OZTL_NET] Do you know what this book might be?

Julia Boulton juliab at salc.qld.edu.au
Tue Mar 31 11:43:55 AEDT 2015

Hi
Had a request for the book below - bit more detail than the 'remember it being blue'.
Can anyone help?
Book Description
I'm picturing a book:
Black and white pencil drawings
Cover had characters travelling down a railway line on a sail powered box car
A collection of unusual drawings that were handed in to a publisher but were never developed into stories
If this strikes any chords, if we have it, if you know the book can you please let me know.

Thanks
Julia
Julia Boulton
St Andrews Lutheran College
Innovation & E-Learning Leader
Teacher Librarian
PO Box 2142. Burleigh BC  4220
P: (07) 5568 5900<tel:(07)%205568%205900>. F: (07) 5568 5999<tel:(07)%205568%205999>

JS Library website<http://www.standrewslutheran.qld.edu.au/junior/library/>
Twitter: @julia_boulton<https://twitter.com/julia_boulton>

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Confidentially and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Please consider the environment before printing this email.