[OZTL_NET] ICT/Computer Skills Prep-Yr 6

CLARK, Edwina (eclar16) eclar16 at eq.edu.au
Tue Mar 31 13:26:25 AEDT 2015

?Please excuse the cross posting-

Dear All,

We are finally filling this hole in our curriculum area for Prep to Year 6. So far it's been adhoc.

So that we (that is I! ) don't have to reinvent the wheel, I would be most grateful if schools could offer us their

wonderful ICT /Computer Skills Program.

I am looking for one that aligns with the ACARA curric, written in understandable and practical English!, possible programs to tackle  and clearly states skills that each year level should accomplish.  e.g. Year  1- types 2 or more sentences in Word, Yr 4- Moviemaker, Yr 5- green screen animation, Yr 6- do a  webpage.

I know that in Qld, some fabulous people may have been able to interpret the   C2C documents and

included them as well.

If you would like to be sent what I have been (hopefully), please let me know.

Ever, ever, ever so grateful,

Regards,
Edwina

Edwina Clark
(Teacher-Librarian)
Humpybong State School
Ernest St, Margate. 4019.
(25 min NE Brisbane- Redcliffe Peninsula)
eclar16 at eq.edu.au
Phone: 07 33851666

Qld- Department of Education and Training
This message (including attachments) is intended for the addressee named above. It may also be confidential, privileged and/or subject to copyright. If you wish to forward this message to others, you must first obtain the permission of the author. If you are not the addressee named above, you must not disseminate, copy, communicate or otherwise use or take any action in reliance on this message. You understand that any privilege or confidentiality attached to this message is not waived, lost or destroyed because you have received this message in error. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and delete from any computer. Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily represent the official position or opinions of the State of Queensland or the Department of Education and the Arts. Whilst all care has been taken, the Department of Education and the Arts disclaims all liability for loss or damage to person or property arising from this message being infected by computer virus or other contamination.