[OZTL_NET] Favourite rhyming text

Amanda Gardiner Amanda.Gardiner at bne.catholic.edu.au
Tue Mar 31 13:36:33 AEDT 2015

Hi everyone
I am going with a Shine a Light on Rhyme for my Book Week this year. Kate Hunter, author of the new PB Curry for Murray is a parent in our school and I want to include her in our celebrations. What I would like as I would so I can create a Pinterest is a list of your favourite rhyming text titles......
Thanks. Will send the link to the board when it is done!

Kind Regards,
Amanda Gardiner
Teacher Librarian
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
41 The Drive, Bardon
Qld 4065
(ph) 07 3369 3020
Humility, Care, Respect

-- Disclaimer:  The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.