[OZTL_NET] Overnight loan spine labels

Kylie James kjames at mariansw.catholic.edu.au
Fri Dec 2 11:58:00 AEDT 2016

Hello all,

We are trying to procure some of the "overnight loan only" spine labels, Raeco brand please - Raeco no longer manufacture these, if anyone has any they no longer need, we would be happy to pay for/reimburse postage or collect from local schools in Melb West where practical.

Thank you in advance

Kylie James - Library Technician
Resource Centre
Marian College
196 Glengala rd
Sunshine West, 3020
P: 9363 1711
F: 9363 2386

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies. Marian College does not guarantee that this e-mail is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this e-mail are not necessarily those of the School.