[OZTL_NET] Thank You Justifying Pokemon

Daniel Crook daniel.crook at tvcs.sa.edu.au
Fri Dec 2 15:40:53 AEDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who took time to offer some insight, opinion and advice, especially at this busy time of year. You have given me much to use and consider. If anyone thinks of anything else, I'd still like to hear from you,

Have a great weekend

Kind Regards

[cid:image001.png at 01D18043.FA42EFF0]

Daniel Crook
Teacher Librarian

1227 Grand Junction Road
HOPE VALLEY SA 5090
Telephone   08 8265 2077
Facsimile     08 8263 5965
Website        www.tvcs.sa.edu.au<http://www.tvcs.sa.edu.au/>
Email            daniel.crook at tvcs.sa.edu.au<mailto:daniel.crook at tvcs.sa.edu.au>

The information contained in this email is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain information of a private and confidential nature and is covered by Australian copyright law. If you are not the named recipient, you are not permitted to copy, discuss, distribute, or take any action in relation to this message. The opinions, conclusions and other information contained in the message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of Torrens Valley Christian School. If you have received this message in error, or if transmission is incomplete, please contact the sender immediately.