[OZTL_NET] [OZTL NET] Overnight loan spine labels

nailsqueen at optusnet.com.au nailsqueen at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 3 11:58:12 AEDT 2016

Hi Kylie
I don't have any Raeco brand labels, but I think they are the same as
the ones available from Quantum Libraries (formerly known as QLS/
Queensland Library Supplies)
They are a 19mm square white label with red printing and come in a
dispenser box.
Hope it's what you are looking for.
http://www.quantumlibraries.com.au/index.php/product-services-products/stationery/labels/printed-labels.html