[OZTL_NET] What is your title?

Heather Bailie hbailie13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:18:29 AEDT 2016

My position description is being re-jigged a little and one change that has
been put forward is
Library Services Manager instead of Library and Information Services
Manager. I'm in charge of the libraries at a co-ed K-12 independent school.
On reflection (I must admit I'd not given my title a moment's thought since
I started here) I don't particularly like either but I'm not sure what
would be best.
I'd like something that emphasises Leadership over Management and also
includes education/teaching.
Has anyone got a brilliant suggestion?
What is your title?

Thank you in anticipation,
Heather Bailie
Library & Information Services Manager
The King David School
517-519 Orrong Road, Armadale, Victoria 3143
Tel: (03) 9291 7900 | heather.bailie at kds.vic.edu.au | www.kds.vic.edu.au