[OZTL_NET] IB (International Baccalaureate) Information

Hope Francis hopefrancis at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 6 07:31:53 AEDT 2016

Hello All,

Our School is considering becoming an IB School running the Primary Program.

Staff members have been tasked with investigating how this looks and how our
school rates in our current practice.

My group is tasked to investigate Standard B2.6 The
library/multimedia/resources play a central role in the implementation of
the program.

I am asking if any of you have or are currently working in an IB school
(Primary or Secondary) and what changes or implementations you had to make
to your library/resource centre?

Including:

*        Budgetary considerations

*        currency of resources

*        Staffing

*        Teaching Load

*        Online resources and Databases

*        Library Programs and displays

*        Any other thing that I would find useful (or that you didn't
consider in your situation)

Where I can find other information to support this investigation. (You can
reply off list if preferred)

Thanks in Advance

Hope.

Hope Francis