JOB (Sydney/Wollongong, Regional NSW, Melbourne & Interstate): T/L available for work in 2017

Fabian Amuso fabian.amuso at syd.catholic.edu.au
Wed Dec 7 11:28:21 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

I am writing to update you on my T/L availability for 2017. At this stage,
I am not sure if I will remain at my current school but at this stage, I
will be available to work on a casual, temporary or permanent basis
throughout the year. Will also be prepared to consider work in primary
schools and in library admin as well.

Full details relating to availability can be be found here:
http://fabianamuso.blogspot.com.au/p/teaching-availability.html

Also available to work interstate, particularly Melbourne and Victoria.

If no paid work can be provided, I am available for unpaid work. I would be
very keen to keep my skills to date if no paid work is available. I am
looking to hear from schools that might need my services in this capacity,
especially at the start of the year. Will be happy to discuss offlist.

I am looking forward to hearing from anyone who might be interested or know
of someone who is searching for a T/L to fill in while away etc.

Regards,

*Fabian AmusoBTeach/BA ACU, MEd(TeachLib) CSU*
*Justice of the Peace (NSW)*

[image: https://au.linkedin.com/in/fabianamuso]
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/82c68c7696b58c449352f50a4a6c5db71942c069?url=https%3A%2F%2Fau.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Ffabianamuso&signature=07cb7183717f7d9f>
Phone: (02) 9522 8186 | Mobile: 0423 760 134
Email: fabian.amuso at syd.catholic.edu.au
Web: www.fabianamuso.blogspot.com.au
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/304e9944169f67f76c62a483529527e024203bc3?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fabianamuso.blogspot.com.au&signature=c611e083bf7dbc39>