[OZTL_NET] Copyright Survey

Hoogenraad, Kate ZKH at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 8 10:12:08 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

Our school is being audited for copyright compliance early next year and library staff have been nominated by the Principal for be copyright survey coordinators.

Have any of you ever performed this task, and if so would you mind sharing what was involved.  There is a days training in the city and that is all we have been told. With a new library manager starting at the beginning of the year, it would be nice to know the time commitment that is going to be expected of them and another staff member (so 1.8 of our 2.8 staff). The training is the 3rd Feb and the audit starts on the 20th so I would like to prepare the current staff as much as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Kate

Kate Hoogenraad
Library Manager
Camberwell High School
Prospect Hill Road, Canterbury, VIC 3126
T: (03) 9836 0555 | F: (03) 9836 0194
E: z<mailto:zlo at camhigh.vic.edu.au>kh at camhigh.vic.edu.au
W: http://www.camhigh.vic.edu.au<http://www.camhigh.vic.edu.au/>