[OZTL_NET] Newspaper subscriptions for 2017 - print copies

Linda Weeks linda.weeks at stpauls.nsw.edu.au
Wed Dec 14 13:38:00 AEDT 2016

Hi all

Sorry to drag this up again, but I would like to know what school libraries are doing in 2017 for print versions of newspapers. Has anyone worked out the best way to get access to SMH or the Australian?

We dropped our multiple subscriptions a few years ago, but I have had a request to investigate this again for 2017. I welcome your comments and suggestions, based on your plans or recent investigations.

Thank you

Linda Weeks
B.A. Dip Ed., M.Ed. (TL)
Teacher Librarian / Information Manager
St Paul's Grammar School
Cranebrook, NSW.

p: +61 2 4776 4736
f:  +61 2 4777 4841

e: linda.weeks at stpauls.nsw.edu.au<mailto:linda.weeks at stpauls.nsw.edu.au>
w: library.stpauls.nsw.edu.au<http://library.stpauls.nsw.edu.au/>

a: 52 Taylor Rd, Cranebrook NSW Australia 2749
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE0E19.B16D88C0]