[OZTL_NET] Primary libraries please

Patricia Pledger papledger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:24:10 AEDT 2016

Here are some titles that may be suitable:
Hall, Leanne Iris and the tiger
http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=6402

Miller, Jessica Elizabeth and Zenobia
http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=6908

Earls, Nick New boy http://www.readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=5872

Apel, Kathryn On track http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=5746

Collins, Paul Rich and rare : a collection of Australian stories, poetry
http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=6148

Applegate, Katherine Crenshaw
http://readplus.com.au/blog_detail.php?id=6673

Levine, Karen Hana's suitcase