[OZTL_NET] French Revolution books

Shepherd, Nonie Nj Shepherd.Nonie.Nj at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 19 10:00:01 AEDT 2016

Hi Everybody,

We are withdrawing our copies of France in Revolution (1st edition) as we no longer teach the French Revolution in our Revolutions course. We have 16 copies in reasonable condition (most have highlighting and/or underlining and annotations; all have been stamped, covered and labelled). Please contact me off-list if you would like to become the new owner of these books.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas to all

Nonie Shepherd
KLA Leader - Humanities
Maribyrnong College
River St., Maribyrnong , Vic., 3032
T: 03 90918100; F: 03 93184251
E: shepherd.nonie.nj at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:shepherd.nonie.nj at edumail.vic.gov.au>

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.