[OZTL_NET] Seasons greetings from everyone at CSU

Combes, Barbara bcombes at csu.edu.au
Tue Dec 20 21:34:39 AEDT 2016

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D25B08.DF3F0180]

Dr Barbara Combes
Lecturer,  Assistant courses Director, School of Information Studies
Celebrating 40 years of Library and Information Science education @ CSU
Charles Sturt University
Building 05, Boorooma Street
Wagga Wagga NSW 2678
Australia
Tel: +61 2 6933 2831
Fax: +61 2 6933 2733
Email: bcombes at csu.edu.au<mailto:bcombes at csu.edu.au>
www.csu.edu.au<http://www.csu.edu.au/>
I would like to acknowledge the Wiradjuri, Ngunawal, Gundungurra, Ngiyeempaa and Biripai (or Biripi) peoples of Australia who are the traditional owners and custodians of the lands on which CSU's campuses are located and with whom CSU has association and I pay respect to their Elders both past and present.

[Charles Sturt University]<http://www.csu.edu.au/>

|   ALBURY-WODONGA   |   BATHURST   |   CANBERRA   |   DUBBO   |   GOULBURN   |   MELBOURNE   |   ORANGE   |   PORT MACQUARIE   |   SYDNEY   |   WAGGA WAGGA   |

LEGAL NOTICE
This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. Charles Sturt University (CSU) does not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.

Charles Sturt University in Australia<http://www.csu.edu.au> The Grange Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795 (ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Number: 00005F (National)). TEQSA Provider Number: PV12018

Consider the environment before printing this email.