[OZTL_NET] SHARE: Notable recommendations, and Books about Babies

Susan Stephenson thebookchook at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:47:23 AEDT 2017

The 2017 CBCA Notables are up https://cbca.org.au/notables-2017 <https://cbca.org.au/notables-2017>

I want to make special mention of some outstanding pic books. I have read roughly half of the picture books and my absolute stand-outs are these: Molly and Mae, Rockhopping, Circle, Cyclone, Milo, A Soldier, a Dog and a Boy, On the River, Hattie Helps Out, Twig, Bear Makes Den.

At The Book Chook, I am trying to compile lists of picture books according to themes. Today I have three new reviews - King Baby, Little Owl’s Egg and The Tall Man and the Twelve Babies -  and a list of picture books I’ve reviewed about babies. http://www.thebookchook.com/2017/03/childrens-picture-books-about-babies.html <http://www.thebookchook.com/2017/03/childrens-picture-books-about-babies.html>

Susan Stephenson
www.thebookchook.com
www.susanstephenson.com.au