[OZTL_NET] Managing printing in the library

Arnold, Jade jade.arnold12 at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 09:12:36 AEDT 2017

Hi Brains trust;

I'm looking at getting a printing management system put into the library where students have an account (either purely on line or money that is loaded onto a library card) and can print to a certain printer, but only after the money has been deducted from their account (so we don't have wastage).

I know a similar system existed at my high school and at university, but I have no idea what it was called, and my searches have been fruitless.

Would anyone be able to help me out with the names or companies that provides this product?

Thanks in advance!

Jade Arnold
Teacher Librarian
Assistant Year 12 Adviser
Distance Education Coordinator
Galston High School
Achieving Excellence - Inspiring Success