[OZTL_NET] TARGET NSW DoE staff only

Moss, Liza ELIZABETH.M.MOSS at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 00:22:39 AEDT 2017

?It seems the NSW listserv is having problems with the DoE's filters. I would be interested to hear from anyone using a DoE email address and successfully receiving NSWTL posts and suggest if you are not receiving them and have an alternate email address try changing your account to the non DoE email. The list is not taking new subscribers at this time, just new addresses for existing qualified members (ie have to be DoE).

Liza

Liza Moss
Administrator NSWTL listserv
Teacher Librarian
Warners Bay High School

1 Myles Ave Warners Bay NSW 2282
Ph: 4954 9488
Fax: 49565297
https://www.facebook.com/WBHSLibrary

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information upon it.
- Samuel Johnson