[OZTL_NET] Movie classification

Stott, Patricia P stott.patricia.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 9 10:39:24 AEDT 2017

Hello oh knowledgeable ones!

I am trying to find the move classification of a movie and I cannot find it anywhere.

It is a movie based on the novel Once by Morris Gleitzman.
I can find the movie trailer but there is no information regarding it's classification.
Does anyone know what the classification is of this movie?
Regards,
Pat

Pat Stott alia/Tech

Library Manager, Tuesday and Thursday

Chirnside Park Primary School

Phone: 03 97273466

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.