[OZTL_NET] Movie classification

Alicia Papp apapp at marymackillop.sa.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 15:09:47 AEDT 2017

Hello Pat

Perhaps it was a book trailer that you saw, not an actual movie?

Anyhoo - I also use imdb to check movie classifications (although they call them certifications in the US). http://www.imdb.com/?ref_=nv_home They usually provide them for each country that the movie is playing in. The information is found towards the bottom of the webpage

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D298E2.E5253F20]

-- --

Alicia Papp

Library Assistant/Book Room